10.17.2007

Shelter Dogs - the best coffee table book ever

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shelter Dogs by Traer Scott is my hands down my favorite photography and coffee table book. She is a long time animal welfare volunteer and photographer. She had taken so many photos at the shelter and found herself not being able to delete them, so she decided to put this wonderful book together. I actually have a stack of books on my table, but this one is always on top. And believe me almost everyone who sits on my couch reaches to look at it. There are 50 amazing shelter dog portraits, all with short stories, some who made it out alive and those who had to cross the rainbow bridge.

Give one for Christmas to someone who loves dogs, you also help support the ASPCA with your purchase. Also check out her follow up book Street Dogs, which I have yet to get. You can get them here
ASPCA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, you know I love this book at your house! Get me one! -D

Anonymous said...

People should read this.